Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Quand le monde est...


boom

i'm really looking forward to summer. i miss my bike, and will be in need of something spectacular to replace it. I'm thinking gold... whoood a thought.

i have a really disgusting bruise on my arm, like a fuckin hockey puck. wha happen! I can't stop writing everything down, and have started carrying this small manual around with me. It is a field guide to fox trapping, but I'm just using the margins. in about two weeks when it's full, that shits poppin in the mail to Mr. Pointanddeliver. point and deliver meaning pointing my finger in the phonebook and then mailing a packing which will then be deliverED to unhhh s-q-nobody. nothing makes sense aloud anymore.

i want a better relationship with an animal. oh gaaawd i want a puppy.

No comments: