Monday, November 16, 2009

fuck it suck it pluck it die

I found this photographer today, and was really fascinated by his work with albatross chicks. the chicks are accidentally fed garbage and usually die from choking or starvation. the pictures are unaltered, even to the extent of the placement of the plastic. is it awful to think that these look really great? This is his work:


i can't stop listening to fugazi lately, and I'm thinkin that's what i'll be listening to tonight for the meteor shower. i also started cleaning my room, and want to shoot myself. there's no way i'm going to be able to take a third of the crap i own when i have to move. oh my god. i'm acknowledging that i'm moving. feels weird. but not as sad as it used to. everyone's growing up and going to leave eventually, i might as well jump on the train. toot toot. oh yes: quad city djs

No comments: