Saturday, November 21, 2009

boner

i feel like i don't have friends anymore.



the breeze on my cheeks tickles to a grin. sweat trickling down your neck. i want to find my power animal. i've been searching for inspiration but you can't force it. and yet, you could fill yourself so full of something that the edges of the room will fade into one and move, and more of what's in your mind becomes the express of your being. allowing control before you understand it can only lead to muddled thoughts. i want to find myself- but the self that I envision, not what i emulate or otherwise believe myself to be exuding. slippery thoughts simply work to tease my dreams into a frenzy that not even lucidity could empower. aspirations are becoming liquid fibs and exhausted attempts at productivity.




and now a sappy poem from 2006:
lost without an understand of where
my shoes have gone. serendipity or
just callused feet. a grin full of air,
time to remind them what you're here for.

No comments: