Monday, June 8, 2009

the indiscretion of my bicycle

June, you are a nasty little bitch and i hope you get mugged. I feel like everything is beginning to unravel now that summer school is over. I must maintain these feelings of creation and stop taking so many naps.

I had a pretty killer bike wipe-out early this week. I flashed back to reality when the rain came down the the shit lip of lower Vermillion. This brings to note the fact that I have apparently lost my diction. One stupid comment and now I am at a loss for expression.

2 comments:

Zach said...

Oh gurl, you got lovely diction. I'd fuck your diction. In da ass.
Love,
-Zach

salzanong said...

nice photo amy. you make me want to be in verm. I once wrote a poem that tried to fuck the english laguage, but realized that language is the one unfuckable entity.